Zero Man Door
For keeping the air where you need it to be, Zero Man Doors are the only option for mine doors. That’s because, in ventilation and pressure control, our aims are the same as yours: Mine doors that give you zero leaks. Zero accidents. Maximum safety. And maximum productivity. So we work as hard as you do, making mine doors that are safe, tough, easy to install, and easy to use.
With Zero doors, your bottom-line result is long-term, economical mine operation—no matter how you measure it. You’ll see positive improvements in reduced risk, greater productivity, and minimized downtime. And, with our tighter, more reliable mine door seals in place, you’ll see higher efficiency and lower power costs all through your mine ventilation system.
The Zero Man Door was engineered and built by A.B.E. Manufacturing and Fabrication, utilizing input directly from miners, mining engineers and coal mining operational managers.
Zero: The Only Option
Zero mine doors will perform better—and perform longer—than any other man door solution.
- • Talk about safety: We’ve thought through every detail, from no-snag edge
- construction to factory-standard safety reflectors and extra-safe auto-close design.
- • The toughest construction of its kind enables Zero mine doors to stay tight, in
- spite of convergence and heaving that leave other doors leaking or jammed.
- • Zero’s modular design simplifies installation—in fact, two workers can put a
- door almost anywhere in less than an hour.
- • Our sure-tight latching handles and extra-durable fiberglass gaskets give you
- longer-lasting, trouble-free reliability.
Find out more about keeping the air where you need it to be. Call Zero Man Door today at 888-524-3113 or contact our distributor Fairmont Supply Company at 800-245-9900 Ext: 3968 or email us.